Friday, 15 January 2016

Indian Defence Ministry's move to fund weapons development with private companies

NEW DELHI: The defence ministry's move to fund 90 per cent of the developmental cost of select new weapon systems by the private sector, with a guaranteed return of the remaining 10 per cent invested by the entity has found favour across the industry as well as its plans to reserve smaller contracts for MSMEs.

Indian Defence Minister Shri Manohar Parrikar
Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment